Yesterday, Suzuki introduces us to their brand new KingQuad. Redesigned, built to last and assembled in the United States are the three major points put forward by Suzuki to praise the new KingQuad presented in 750cc and 500cc.
‘’Assembled in the USA, and designed for the hard-working men and women of our country, Suzuki, the company that invented the four-wheel ATV, is proud to announce the new KingQuad 750 and KingQuad 500 ATVs. Building on Suzuki’s heritage of ATV leadership, these two models feature an array of new improvements that deliver the most powerful, reliable, and capable KingQuad machines that Suzuki has ever built.’’ – SUZUKI.
- High output engine and updated CVT transmission combine for smooth power and torque delivery with stronger acceleration
- fully independent suspension with new gas-charged front and rear shocks contribute to precise handling on any terrain.
- Towing capacity increased to 1322 lbs. with new, receiver-type trailer hitch mount.
- Frame rigidity increased and rear suspension and final drive case brackets are reinforced for added strength.
- The electronic power steering module has over 30% higher output to significantly reduce steering effort.
- A new handlebar-mounted headlight is added, which illuminates the trail where the steering is pointed.
- A low-draw LED taillight has been added for better visibility
- New multi-function LCD instrument panel with service reminder.
- Three storage compartments for optimum convenience.
For more information, visit the official Suzuki website.